[Patternfly] Using select pieces from the patternfly library?

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 21:21:49 UTC 2016

Hi Kendall,

We are planning to make that more easily as part of improving the developer
experience, but the answer is yes, you can do it.

I wrote a blog post about it, its based on patternfly 2, but you'll get the
idea of how to do it:
http://blog.andresgalante.com/howto/2015/03/06/patternfly-part-2.html

 If you have questions let me know.