[Patternfly] Jekyll Version

Alex Wood awood at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 14:06:35 UTC 2016

On 07/15/2016 08:30 AM, Andres Galante wrote:
> Thanks Jeff for looking into this, great news :) It would be REALLY good
> if we can upgrade jekyll.
>
> Leslie can we schedule this one please?
>
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Jeffrey Phillips <jephilli at redhat.com
> <mailto:jephilli at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Currently the patternfly README.md
>     <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/blob/master/README.md> file states
>     that jekyll 2.5.3 should be used when building due to Jekyll
>     issues #4433
>     <https://github.com/jekyll/jekyll/issues/4433> and #4442
>     <https://github.com/jekyll/jekyll/issues/4442>. These issues have
>     been resolved in Jekyll 3.1.4 and I believe we should remove the
>     2.5.3 requirement and update to the latest jekyll version. Not doing

This message is going to be a shameless self-promotion :), but if you
upgrade to Jekyll 3.1.x you can use https://github.com/awood/hawkins
which is a Jekyll plugin that adds LiveReload to pages during preview.
You edit your document, save, and a few seconds later your browser
refreshes itself to show your changes.
Regards,
Alex

--