[Patternfly] Quick Start Guide Differences

Adam Jolicoeur ajolicoe at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 15:08:36 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

I recently cloned the PatternFly repo and ran the ‘bower install’ command, as directed in the installation guide. According to the Quick Start Guide steps for including PatternFly in my application, I noticed that the references dictate that ‘bower_components/…’ should be included for both the CSS and JS files. In my environment, there is not a ‘bower_components’ directory, only a ‘components’ directory, breaking the reference links. Is this an intentional difference, has the bower script changed from the current Quick Start Guide, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Adam