[Patternfly] Tests at PatternFly Booth

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 20:45:35 UTC 2016

PatternFly is going to have a booth in Community Central at Summit. We have
some things in the bucket already that we want to test at the booth however
I thought that I would reach out here to see if anyone had anything that
was top of mind for them that they would like us to test or get feedback on
that is specific to PatternFly.

Our booth is going to be in a pretty busy area so quick tests are ideal. If
there is any ideas for tests that we can do without the laptop, that's even
better (e.g. we are planning an icon card sort).

Thanks,
Leslie