[Patternfly] Patternfly SASS and ReactJS support

Kathryn Gough kgough at redhat.com
Sun Jun 5 01:10:20 UTC 2016

Thank you all for the feedback and links to projects. It's greatly
appreciated.

Web Components looks interesting and is something I will need to discuss
with the development team. At the moment, as we are moving from Angular to
React I can see the benefit in us continuing with this library, as opposed
to using Web Components with Polymer (which I only started playing around
with a bit this weekend).

I am still interested in web components and can see the benefit developing
Patternfly this way for those who are not currently using ReactJs and are
looking for a solution.

Greg, I would love to talk further to see if the Zanata and oVirt team can
work together to migrate Patternfly to ReactJS.

If anyone else is interested in a ReactJS project, please get in touch and
lets see what we all can do.

Kindest regards,

Kathryn

[image: photo]