[Patternfly] Event List / Event Log / Recent Activities

Josephine Qian joqian at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 18:03:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am working on the conceptual design for a dashboard/home page and I am
thinking about having a event list (event log, recent updates) on the
right, which informs users about the activities that just happened,
dynamically. The goal is to allow users to see the activities on the side,
while viewing the metrics in the main content area. I am curious if any of
you have worked on anything similar to this event list, or have any
examples to share with me and the PatternFly team.

[image: Inline image 1]

Here is another example in a different project that SJ and I worked on
before. In the event list we show the requests and commits.
[image: Inline image 2]

Thanks!
Josephine

--