[Patternfly] Event List / Event Log / Recent Activities

Josephine Qian joqian at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 19:24:00 UTC 2016

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the info! The event list that I am thinking about is something
that is slightly different from the notification drawer we have in
PatternFly. I am hoping the users can see the recent updates when they are
on the dashboard page, but not the other pages, without having to click on
something in particular.

Right now I don't have a good explanation about the differences between
event list and notification drawer. I am hoping to gather more examples and
requirements to get a better understanding. Thanking for bringing it up.