[Patternfly] Notification Drawer Headings

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 18:53:28 UTC 2016

I have a slight leaning towards making the entire gray title bar area live,
although I think it's a minor issue.  At first I wasn't even sure there was
a difference as my focus naturally goes to the header text.  The only
potential down side of making the entire title bar clickable is in a case
where we might add other interactive elements to that area.  Is that
something we would recommend/support as a potential custom enhancement?

Matt

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Jeffrey Phillips <jephilli at redhat.com>
wrote:

> I have a question (well Colleen Hart started it ;) ) about the headings
> for the notifications listed in the notifications drawer (
> https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master/tests/notifications-drawer.html).
>

> Currently, it is set such that the user must click on the notification
> group's heading in order to open the notifications for the group. Clicking
> on the New count does not open the notifications. I’d like to hear more
> opinions on this. Do folks feel that the user should be able to click
> anywhere in the grey title bar area or is it well known enough to require
> clicking only on the heading?
>
> Opinions?
>
> Jeff

Matt Carrano