[Patternfly] Contributions guidelines to PatternFly

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 17:52:46 UTC 2016

I think this is great because documentation will be more accessible. I've
also enjoyed learning GitHub and gaining a better understanding of the
workflow there.

To address Matt's question, I had the same question. Brian Leathem quickly
showed me how you could do commenting. I think it was specifically on a PR
though? My only point being, I think there is some capabilities that we
would be able to utilize to work in a similar way as we do now.

Leslie