[Patternfly] Contribution to Pattern Library -> Data Visualization -> Organization Chart(Tree-like Chart)

Xuebin Dong xudong at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 09:14:30 UTC 2016

Hi All

I find that c3.js of patternfly doesn't provide orgchart or tree-like chart, so I tend to fill in the blank with orgchart plugin.

This plugin has been applied in real product for some time. In fact, you will find the similar and basic functionalities of orgchart plugin on this page . While the logic of this page is highly customized and coupled, it's not convenient for wide use. As a result, I extracted core business logic of organization chart and set up this plugin with the hope of resolving issues about tree-like charts.

Thanks for your validation and suggestion in advance.

Readme and Demo page