[Patternfly] James Falkner - PatternFly intro

Catherine Robson crobson at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 20:38:17 UTC 2016

Hi all -

Meet James!  James is a new middleware TMM who has been looking at UI
solutions for a few reasons:

1. To make demos that we build in Red Hat to showcase our product's
capabilities better looking and more usable UIs
2.  To consider what our User Interface technology & solution story is for
our customers

I'd like for the team to introduce him to PatternFly and show him what
capabilities already exist, as well as what areas we're looking to build
out in the upcoming months.  He's also a hands-on guy - so just getting him
started with PatternFly and pointing him to the right places to use it as
soon as possible would also be great!

Thanks!
Catherine