[Patternfly] March Community Meeting Notes

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 13:13:54 UTC 2016

Thank you to everyone who was able to join the March PatternFly
Community meeting.
We had 25 participants join the call and some great discussion. I captured
the following action items that will be added in the PatternFly backlog.

- Define best practices and use case definitions for multiple line area
chart (request from Andreas Nilsson)
- Key Value Pair definitions and recommendations (request from Robb
Hamilton)

- Heat Map: Add recommendations pertaining to frequency of updating. Take
into consideration the use case of rapid updating. (request from Jessica
Forrester)

- Zooming on chart - Need to test if the secondary nav is necessary. (request
from Jessica Forrester)

- Include the use case in Notification Drawer if the notifications cannot
be marked read. (request from Jessica Forrester and Ben Petersen)

- How will we address automated dismissal for notification in a drawer if
an issue is resolved? To be discussed when we address Event
Management. (request
from Andreas Nilsson)

- Bug identified for Brand SVG files. PF team to address white space and
provide an answer if it is possible to get logo without type. (request
from Robb
Hamilton)

If you missed today's meeting or want to view/download the slides, you can
find links to these resources here: https://www.patternfly.org/community
/monthly-community-meeting/.

Our next meeting will take place April 20. Please let me know if there is
any additional requests or questions before then.

Best,
The PatternFly Team

Get Social
https://twitter.com/patternfly_des <https://twitter.com/patternfly_dev>