[Patternfly] PatternFly Decision Tree

Jonathan Yu jawnsy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 18:08:48 UTC 2016

Hey Andres,

Thanks for sharing! Is there any way to embiggen the diagram? Also, when I
open the blog whilst not logged in to my Red Hat account, clicking on the
diagram opens a prompt for requesting access - is there any way to make it
public, or else host the diagram as part of the blog, rather than in a
linked Google doc thing?

Cheers,

Jonathan

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 7:56 AM, Andres Galante <agalante at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello patternflyers,
>
> During the past few weeks we've create a decision tree to help guide what
> we should include in PatternFly and what not, as well as asses our current
> components.
>
> If you want to learn more about it, I've just publish a blog post on the
> subject:
>
> https://blog.patternfly.org/the-tree-of-wisdom/
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrés

Jonathan Yu / Software Engineer, OpenShift by Red Hat / Follow me on
Twitter @jawnsy <https://twitter.com/jawnsy>

*“Restlessness is discontent — and discontent is the first necessity of
progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man — and I will show you a
failure.”* — Thomas Edison