[Patternfly] Gantt type charts

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 21:30:58 UTC 2016

Vince,

I'm not sure of your use case.  Our timeline view (
https://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/data-visualization/timeline/) plots
data points rather than periods of time, so I don't think that would work.

Here is an example based on D3 https://github.com/dk8996/Gantt-Chart which
may work for you though.

- Serena

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Vince Conzola <vconzola at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a need to include a Gantt type timeline chart in the UI for a
> project I’m working on. I don’t see anything close in the PatternFly
> library or on the Bootstrap website. Leslie suggested I contact the PF
> mailing list to see if anyone has used something similar in their products
> that I might be able to piggy-back off the design. If you’re not familiar
> with Gantt type charts, see these references:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantt_chart
>
> https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/timeline
>
> Thanks for any assistance or guidance.
>
> Vince Conzola

- Serena Chechile Doyle
*UXD | Unified Management Experience*
*Red Hat*
*Cell* 508-769-7715 | *IRC* - serena | *Skype* - serenamarie125 | *Twitter* -
@serenamarie125