[Patternfly] PatternFly standard utility bar?

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 19:43:40 UTC 2016

I am working on the Tendrl (Storage) console project and need to define
utility links for the right hand side of the masthead.  Specifically we
need links for About, Notifications, and User.

Do we have a standard for this?   I know we did at one time , but I can't
find anything on the site.  Looking at various examples, they look quite
different (i.e. order of the items, icons to use, whether user name is to
be displayed or not).

Welcome any examples of how you've handled this on your projects, also.

Matt

--
Matt Carrano
Sr. Interaction Designer