[Patternfly] Truncation guidance for long names

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Oct 21 00:12:56 UTC 2016

Hi Matt, we definitely need guides around truncation, not only on server
names but in general.

It's always a grey area how and when to truncate.

If working on Tendrl you can come up with some refomendations we can apply
them to our patterns.

Let me know if I can help in any way, we can test things up in different
use cases to see if it works

Thanks!