[Patternfly] PatternFly usage update from Google BigQuery data

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 20:50:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Part of our work on PatternFly over the past few months has been to try to understand actual usage by other open source projects.  One way we are able to identify this information is by using Google BigQuery to run queries against a public GitHub dataset.  The basic idea is to look over all package.json and bower.json files in all publicly hosted github repos and then look for dependencies inside these files.  We hope to share this information on a regular basis and below are the results of our first efforts digging into this information.

Reference
Count
patternfly
314
angular-patternfly
141
patternfly-bootstrap-combobox
21
angular-patternfly-sass
19
patternfly-bootstrap-treeview
18
patternfly-sass
6
patternfly-timeline
3
patternfly-react
1

Please let us know if you have any questions or even any ideas on other ways you think we could run some large data analysis over github data that would provide interesting insights into PatternFly usage!

Thanks,
Dana Gutride