[Patternfly] Examples of Shuttle Selector

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 14:39:06 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Another pattern that we are considering looking at next week is the shuttle
selector [1]. We have a few places in our products where the user needs to
view a large list of items and choose/mark a number of those items for use.
This could even include being able to filter down one or both of these
lists.

Does anyone have examples or uses of a shuttle selector in their products
that they would like to share?

Thanks!
Liz

[1] Note this is just a random screenshot I found on the web and is not our
recommendation :)
https://mockupstogo.mybalsamiq.com/projects/controls/Dual%20Select.jpeg?version=3&etag=d_.WlcKkT9mh_WSdZWR6NisHdfjrl5BC