[Patternfly] Examples of Communication/Confirmation via modal

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 15:31:40 UTC 2016

Serena,

Awesome that you have this doc started for delete confirmation! If you have
time next week, would you want to bring this to the workshop and we can
review/brainstorm as a group? From there we can decide whether to enhance
and submit a PR as a group. Let me know what you think :)

Of course if anyone has any other requirements in this space, feel free to
throw them out there.

Liz