[Patternfly] Thanks!

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 14:18:32 UTC 2016

Hi PatternFliers,

I wanted to say thank you to all of those involved in PatternFly,
especially around adding the QuickStart guide to the new site. I was
inspired to start building a CSS/HTML prototype for the product I'm
designing for and when I worked through the QuickStart I was up and running
in less than 15 minutes with a framework prototype! It's also super easy to
consume pattern code from each page as I need things.

That's all...just thanks for the work you have done and continue to do.

Liz