[Patternfly] Web component current steps

Michael Clayton mclayton at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 14:26:21 UTC 2016

bleathem++

Possibly of interest, I just made a blog post about a technique for
lazy-loading Web Components.  It would allow a PatternFly user to drop
components onto their pages without the overhead of writing a <link
rel="import" href=""> for every component they want to use.

http://palebluepixel.org/2016/09/06/lazyloading-web-components/

It's not without drawbacks (see end of article), but I think it would be
a particularly nice convenience for pattern libraries like PF where
users are adding/removing components quickly, for rapid prototyping.

--
Michael Clayton