[Patternfly] August PatternFly Monthly Report

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 13:25:09 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

August was a busy month for the PatternFly team with various posts (design,
documentation and/or code) to the site. We saw a 16% increase in total
sessions on patternfly.org in August (9,986) compared to July (8,642). We
posted seven blogs to https://blog.patternfly.org/ (a new personal best in
a month) and saw a 29% increase in total sessions to the blog. Additional
metrics can be seen below.

I also wanted to make you aware of a couple of upcoming announcements:

* The PatternFly Planning Meeting is scheduled for September 19-23 in
Raleigh. We will be discussing a PatternFly roadmap. We plan on sharing
upcoming plans to the broader audience afterwards so look for more to come!

* Come see Leslie Hinson, Patrick Riley and Andres Galante talk about
PatternFly and web components at the Triangle JavaScript Meet-up in Raleigh
on Tuesday, September 20 at 7PM.
http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-JavaScript/events/233708698/

== Posted Design Docs or Code ==

* Pie Chart documentation added to the Overview and Design tab
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/data-visualization/pie-chart/#_

* List View updated with full page live example -
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/content-views/list-view/#/api

* Heat Map AngJS updated to include an example with hover on multiple
blocks
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/data-visualization/heat-map/#/_code

* Setting Up PatternFly Guide added
http://www.patternfly.org/get-started/setup/#_

* Card View live example, design and code added.
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/content-views/card-view/#/api

== PatternFly Core Repo (https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly) ==

Members: 139 (5.3% increase from July: 132)

Stars: 469 (3.3% increase from July: 454)

== PatternFly Angular Repo (https://github.com/patternfly/angular-patternfly)
==

Members: 47 (12% increase from July: 42)

Stars: 55 (9% increase from July: 55)

== PatternFly Design Repo (https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-design)
==

Members: 10

Stars: 2

== Site Traffic (patternly.org) ==

Total Sessions: 9,986 (16% increase from July: 8,642)

New Visitor Sessions: 4,128 (14% increase from July: 3,631)

== PatternFly Blog ==

Total Blogs: 7 (600% increase from July: 1)

Total Sessions: 745 (29% increase from July: 578)

== Community Meeting ==

Total Participants: 38 (0% increase from July: 38)

== Communication ==

Mailing List Subscribers: 134 (2.3% increase from July: 131)

Twitter (@patternfly_des): 336 (3.7% increase from July: 324)

Facebook: 46 (4.5% increase from July: 44)

Google+: 39 (5.4% increase from July: 37)

Best,
The PatternFly Team