[Patternfly] Thoughts on multi column forms

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 07:22:54 UTC 2016

SJ,

I agree with the conclusion! I sat with it for several minutes, and thought
to myself -- hmm, I hate all multi-column forms. Then I looked at the
address form -- yep, hated it. Then I thought about wanting to fill out my
address -- hm, I hate it when the last name field is under the first name.
Gah, the zip should always be next to the city! Oh, so, I don't hate it!
It's exactly correct! lol

And the login/reg is perfect, I'd say ubiquitous. It needs no further
discussion IMO and can just get stamped as a pattern :)

Once again, great work!

Greg