[Patternfly] Request to include flexbox

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 23:47:16 UTC 2016

Ju,

We are presenting a proposal for PatternFly 4 in tomorrow's UXD leadership
meeting. This will include an approach and discussions re: a timeline for
 bootstrap 4. We only have an hour to present so there may be additional
follow up necessary to nail down everything. My hope is we have a more
final answer in a week that we can share with the PatternFly community.

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone