[Patternfly] Move to Slack

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 21:34:18 UTC 2016

Andres,  Aren't a lot of people using gitter as well?

Per slack, if that's done, I'm assuming that would be another Slack
channel.  How easy/hard is the integration of multiple slack channels?

Thanks,
- Serena

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Andres Galante <agalante at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I want us to move the PatternFly community chat to Slack.
>
> I feel that even though the IRC channel is usually crowded there is not
> enough discussion.
>
> I love IRC but since the UXD team is on Slack, all of our designers and
> most of our developers are on Slack.
>
> By doing that move we would be taking discussion where people are enabling
> more transparent and active discussions.
>
> What do you think?

- Serena Chechile Doyle
*UXD | Unified Management Experience*
*Red Hat*
*Cell* 508-769-7715 | *IRC* - serena | *Skype* - serenamarie125 | *Twitter* -
@serenamarie125