[PatternFly] The PatternFly Conference

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 18:14:22 UTC 2017

We are honored that Michael Tiemann has accepted our invitation to keynote
The PatternFly Conference. We look forward to hearing his perspective on
user experience and open source!

Check out http://www.patternfly.org/conference/2017/ to read about Michael
and register for the event. We will be posting updates regarding the
speaker line up in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you there,
The Red Hat UXD Team