[PatternFly] bullet charts?

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 14:01:10 UTC 2017

Hey Eric,

The bullet chart has not been implemented yet in PatternFly. You're right
in that we would not be able to leverage c3 charts for this particular
design. The approach is open for discussion. At this time, we don't have
this scheduled or prioritized. That said, we would be interested in working
with you if you're open to contributing this to the project!

Let me know,
Leslie