[PatternFly] there hi

Karthik Reddy karthik at topwebsitebuilders.org
Wed Dec 6 17:45:25 UTC 2017

Hey there,

I hope this email finds you well! My company just came out with a new
infographic about the recent Rise of Blogging and we are looking to promote
it with those who find the content to be of interest.

It’s appropriately entitled, “The State of Blogging Industry.” It includes
things like the history & blogging market, blogging platforms market
shares, demographics by age, gender and country and much more.

Would it be okay if I sent it over for you to take a look at?

Best wishes,

Karthik Reddy

[image: photo]
Karthik Reddy
Community Manager at  Webmastersjury

About me Travel blogger & Writer | Location Incapable Internet Enthusiast |
Re-Designer of the World Around
(unsubscribe from my emails)