[Patternfly] PatternFly 4.0.0-alpha.2 is available

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 21:45:30 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I tested the latest version of oVirt with this alpha drop-in installed, and
everything works perfectly. We're not the largest user of some parts of
PatternFly (for now!), but what we do use all looks pixel perfect to me.

I used the copy on npm/yarn via 'yarn add -E patternfly at 4.0.0-alpha.2
--save-dev'

Best wishes,
Greg

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Brian Leathem <bleathem at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The UXD team is happy to announce the availability of our first PatternFly
> 4 alpha release.  Please try this alpha out and give us your feedback on
> any successes or failures.
>
> Refer to the following resources for more details about this release:
>
> PatternFly 4.0.0-alpha.2 Release blog:
> https://blog.patternfly.org/patternfly-4-0-0-alpha-2-release/
>
> PatternFly 4 migration guide:
> https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/wiki/PatternFly-4-Migration-Guide