[Patternfly] The PatternFly v3.21.0 Release is now available

Brian Leathem bleathem at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 14:03:55 UTC 2017

My apologies, I pasted the 3.20.0 release announcement in the e-mail.  Here
is the correct 3.21.0 release announcement:

----

The UXD team is proud to announce the 3.21.0 release of PatternFly. This
release includes the following changes.

# Release Notes

## New Features
* PatternFly list adds a bare bones nested and expanding list #585

## Bug Fixes
* Allow users to resize the textarea vertically #599
* Avoid long words overflowing alerts in narrow situations #601

Check out the PatternFly 3.21.0 Release Notes for more details:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/releases/tag/v3.21.0

Thanks to everyone who participated in this release (both directly and
indirectly) - your contributions are what keeps pushing PatternFly forward!

- The Red Hat UXD team