[Patternfly] February Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 01:58:55 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone that attended the February community meeting as well
as all of those (Rachel Yordan, Dan Labrecque, Eric Wittman, Greg Sheremeta
and Jiri Tomasek) that shared current Angular 2 and React
PatternFly-integrations. It was a lively and productive discussion with 58
attendees at today’s meeting.

We also reviewed the PatternFly Web Components / Framework-Native Proposal
<https://gist.github.com/bleathem/59bcdfaaac0c347d59665762745ed674>and got
feedback that it is a good path forward. If you were unable to provide your
feedback for any reason, please feel free to comment on the draft proposal
for consideration moving forward.

For our next step, we would like to gauge interest and see who is
interested in participating in working groups to help organize the effort
around these repos. Please reach out if you would like to get involved. We
will be organizing meetings to further discuss and collaborate. The outcome
of these smaller working groups will be brought to the larger community
meetings.

In today’s meeting, we did not have enough time to cover the demo for
sprints 31 and 32, however you can see a list of those items and associated
links in the slide deck. Both the slide deck and recording can be found on
the PatternFly Monthly Community Meeting page
<http://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/#_>.

Best,
The PatternFly team