[Patternfly] Code reference for Launcher Menu

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 12:03:13 UTC 2017

Dana, can you send Cristiano a link to your implementation ?  Actually is
your implementation Angular ?

Leslie, Dana had implemented this in manageiq as a common component.
Although now that I think of it, it may just have been implemented in
angular.  This is something which we should try and get contributed back to
PatternFly as time permits.

Thanks,
- Serena
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 6:25 AM Leslie Hinson <lhinson at redhat.com> wrote:

> No code yet in PatternFly. This is a to-do item to get it introduced.
>
> Colleen: Since you contributed pattern, I though I would ask if this was
> ever implemented on your end. Might be something that Cristiano cn leverage?
>
> Leslie
>
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Cristiano Nicolai <cnicolai at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm wondering if there is any reference code/example for building the
> Launcher Menu proposed in here[1].
>
> [1] -
> http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/application-framework/launcher/#/api
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> --
> Cristiano Nicolai <cnicolai at redhat.com>
> Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd - Brisbane
> irc: cristiano | channel: #brisbane | tz: UTC+10
>
> Do your part: reduce, reuse, recycle.

- Serena Chechile Doyle
*UXD | Unified Management Experience*
*Red Hat*
*Cell* 508-769-7715 <javascript:void(0);> | *IRC* - serena | *Skype* -
serenamarie125 | *Twitter* - @serenamarie125