[Patternfly] Questions - can I search the mailing list archives?

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 13:17:12 UTC 2017

Hi Katherine,

You can search the mailing list archives here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/patternfly/

You can preview the styles sheet, the code is open. Test pages for every
PatternFly component are here:
https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master-dist/dist/tests/ and you
can see all the CSS (in this case LESS) for each component here:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/tree/master/src/less

There is just one color scheme, but you can customize it by changing the
variables and compiling again:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/blob/master/src/less/variables.less

Colors in PatternFly have enough contrast and are accessible for color
blind users, but we don't have all the aria tags, tab order or roles in
place for every component. That's something we are working to fix on the
next version of PatternFly.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any other question please contact
us here or on the slack channel: patternfly.slack.com

Thanks a lot,

Andrés