[Patternfly] Request for working Card View filter

Kathryn Gough kgough at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 01:52:29 UTC 2017

Greetings

I'm a UX designer for the RH Certification team and we have been looking at
using some Patternfly components in our designs.

I have a small request. Both the card and table views in the example have a
filter, but only the table view one works.
- Card view filter (http://localhost:9000/card-view-multi-select.html)
- Table filter (http://localhost:9000/basic.html)

Am I missing something to get it working or does the functionality only
work in the table view?

If a working filter could be implemented into the card view it would be
greatly appreciated.
Does this seem like something the Patternfly team would be willing to do?

Kindest regards

Kathryn