[Patternfly] Landing Page Content View Contribution

Colleen Hart chart at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 20:45:32 UTC 2017

Hi Patternfly Team,

I'm following up on the landing page discussion Jenny started last week! We
are trying to determine what this pattern should ultimately be called and
wanted to get additional feedback on the options proposed. Keep in mind
this pattern would include the landing page home that Jenny shared
previously, as well as the selector icon and menu that can be accessed from
the masthead (see attached).

What does the group think of either "Context Switcher" or "Application
Launcher." Or do you have an alternative suggestion?

Thanks!
Colleen