[Patternfly] Join us tomorrow for the PatternFly Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 19:01:32 UTC 2017

PatternFliers,

Join us tomorrow, January 25, at 10 AM EST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Community+Meeting&iso=20161130T10&p1=207&ah=1>
for
the PatternFly Community meeting. We will be demoing and covering the work
completed for sprints 29 and 30 including:

   - *PatternFly 4 work and alpha release details *
   - *Common Component Implementations *
      - Table View
      - Stacked Bar Chart
   - *Interaction Design *
      - Hide/Expand Advanced Options Terminology for Forms
      - Table View
         - Show/Hide Columns
         - Pagination (Design and CSS)
      - Launcher
      - Masthead
      - Drag and Drop
      - Inline Edit
      - Button Guidelines
   - *Visual Design *
      - Stacked Bar Chart
      - Twitter Makeover
      - PatternFly Slack Invite
   - *PatternFly 5 *
      - Design Language (Typography, Gradients and Shadows)
      - Atomic Repo
      - Web Components work
      - Accessibility guidelines draft
      - Mobile pattern audit
   - *Quickstarts *
      - Angular 2 development
      - PatternFly with a node.js backend
   - *Other*
      - PatternFly Roadmap
      - Content Security Policy spike
      - RCUE audit and move
      - Add LESS dependencies source files to dist folder
      - Enable people to join PatternFly Slack more easily
      - PatternFly design repo contributions

For call-in information and other details, visit our Community Meeting
<https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/> page
<https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/>. If you
are unable to attend, I will post the slide deck and recording to the
Community Meeting page and send out meeting details after the meeting.

Best,
Leslie