[PatternFly] Li'l help for an intern?

Claire Eager ceager at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 21:35:33 UTC 2017

Hi all,

There's a PhD student here for the summer building a search tool for global
telco account teams. Frontend/UI is new territory for him. With all the
Patternfly experts here, we were hoping someone could give him a
walkthrough of the dev side of Patternfly. He's going to be working with
Django and Python, if that makes a difference. I think just one or two
hours would get him rolling, possibly some follow up in a month or so.

It's a great opportunity to indoctrinate, I mean lead someone into
Patternfly. Maybe make an evangelist who'll spread the word when he goes
back to work at Verizon...

Any volunteers?

~ Claire
UX & Usability Analyst