[PatternFly] Looking for examples of VM status icons

Jeremy Perry jeperry at redhat.com
Wed Jun 28 03:23:00 UTC 2017

Here are a few that are well established in the industry:
VMware Workstation or Fusion
VirtualBox by Oracle
Parallels Desktop
virt-manager <https://virt-manager.org/> (open source - It just happens I
worked on this back in 2008 or so - this is Red Hat sponsored and it is
included in RHEL.)
QEMU (open source, also has/had many Red Hat contributions)