[Patternfly] animation, opening dialogs

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Wed Mar 1 15:01:07 UTC 2017

Hi Greg, we don't have guidance on animations.

We've started a thread about it in 2015 but we never had time to actually
work on recommendations for animations:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/patternfly/2015-December/msg00009.html

Specifically for modals I'd say to go with either no animation or the one
that comes with Bootstrap. You can opt in or out it by adding or removing
the class `fade`:
http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals

I think that animations is something we need to explore but not take it
lightly.