[Patternfly] How to indicate Optional form fields?

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 14:45:47 UTC 2017

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for raising this issue.  As it so happens, I'm currently in the
process of re-writing our forms guidelines on PatternFly and I agree that
our current recommendations are somewhat incomplete.  I welcome any input
or ideas you have and I also would be interested in seeing how others may
have addressed this problem.

Thanks,

Matt