[Patternfly] GSoC

Raghav Jajodia jajodia.raghav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 03:11:22 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
I am Raghav Jajodia, an undergraduate student from Indian Institute of
Engineering Science and Technology, Kolkata, India. I read about the GSoC
proposal idea titled 'Patternfly Frontend Pattern Development' under Fedora
mentored by Brian Leathem.

With the knowledge and skills required to complete this job, i strongly
believe that i would be a strong candidate for this summer. I have been
working on Web, Mobile and Desktop application development for the past 2
years and have sound knowledge of various web technologies. I have also
contributed to several Open Source projects like Zulip, Zulip-electron,
Google Web-Fundamentals, Google reCaptcha, Joomla!, BioJS to name a few.

Apart from that, i love to code and have build various applications all of
which can be found in my github <https://github.com/jajodiaraghav>. I have
also started getting familiar with Patternfly
I would be grateful if you could guide me the steps to take in order to
improve my chances.

Thank you