[Patternfly] PatternFly-ng2 is live and needs your help!

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Wed Mar 8 22:00:12 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We’d like to invite all to join us on our new patternfly-ng2 channel on slack if you are interested in joining our PatternFly Angular 2 component community.  A blank repo has also been created at https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-ng2 <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-ng2>.  We’ll be populating the repo with issues soon and would love to hear any input on build, layout or our component direction as we get started together.

Thanks,
Dana Gutride
UXD