[Patternfly] Thoughts on dropping IE9 support with PF 4

Brian Leathem bleathem at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 17:06:13 UTC 2017

Hello all,

We have recently introduced the new barebones expanding list into
PatternFly 3 [1], and are refactoring the list-vew to be based on top of it
for PatternFly 4.  In this refactor it makes the most sense to leverage CSS
flexbox positioning, However this breaks compatibility with IE 9.

Do any of you have a concern if we were to drop IE9 support with PatternFly
4?  I would hate to see it as a reason that kept a project from upgrading
to PatternFly 4.

Thanks,
Brian Leathem

[1]