[PatternFly] GSoC 2017 : Interested in working for Patternfly

Mohit Mohta mohtamohit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:03:37 UTC 2017

Respected Sir,

I'm Mohit, a computer science undergraduate from IIT Indore. Link to my
profile
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QwQP37iEl2qfiQ6qkx2Pzheg3IQXpXK6IercuSKAgJs/edit?usp=sharing>
.

I'm interested in working for Teem this summer, under the umbrella of GSoC
2017.

I have read the abstract and I find it really interesting. Challenges
during implementation are achievable as for the continuous period of three
months of GSoC and even for sometime after GSoC, *I can contribute for 8-10
hours a day for this project* (Although, I believe it won't take that long).

Can you guide me with the process of making my proposal? And, doing things
that I could gain your faith in order to ensure my selection as student on
this project. (Please review my profile
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QwQP37iEl2qfiQ6qkx2Pzheg3IQXpXK6IercuSKAgJs/edit?usp=sharing>
for
I already full fill the prerequisite skills) ?

I'm also writing on how we can make this better and will include those
points in the proposal for sure!

Seeking your guidance,
Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Mohta.