[PatternFly] Contributing to the blog

Walt walt at arrowdigital.com
Thu May 4 19:54:02 UTC 2017

Hi PatternFly Team,

I work on behalf of Arrow Digital<http://arrowdigital.com/> and we really like your blog - it's relevant to our audience, and we'd love to contribute if possible. Attached is an infographic on UX design for enterprise applications that we recently completed. It may be helpful for your readers who are trying to figure out how to best optimize the applications they are creating, presenting it in a visual format.

If you think it would be of interest to your readers, I'd love to touch base on potentially publishing to your site.

Thanks for your time,

Walt
Digital Strategist
Arrow Digital