[PatternFly] Looking for List View usage examples

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue May 9 20:25:34 UTC 2017

I've created a Google Doc where you can paste your examples:
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1rjkjxkSHyloNa12v4H4gHFbPy3_qCVpNcfkgdUwgJgc/edit?usp=sharing

I am looking for ways that you are using lists, the type of content you are
embedding in a list, and how it is formatted.  I care less about whether it
is just a design or actual implementation.

Hope this helps

Matt

p.s., the Google Doc will only be accessible inside Red Hat.  If you are on
the outside and want to offer examples, please just send them via the mail
list and I will add them.

--
Matt Carrano
Sr. Interaction Designer