[PatternFly] friends from China

lgq1018 lgq1018 at 163.com
Mon Oct 9 16:19:24 UTC 2017

Hello, I am from China Shenzhen professional mosaic of Mr. Liang.

The company mainly engaged in the production of products are: stone mosaic, ceramic mosaic, glass mosaic, wood antique tiles and other products

Our products in the market sales accounted for 40%, and Japan, South Korea, Europe, South America and other countries and regions have trade.

If you want to see more items, if you are interested in all kinds of mosaic hope that we can continue to understand the exchange, please let us know.

We will be happy to quote you after receiving your detailed request. The following is my contact information.

sincere regards,

Liang Guoqing

Mobile: +86 13410120328

Tel:+86 755-8328328

Fax: +86 755-25162395

E-mail: lgq1018 at 163.com

 China Shenzhen Xin Penghui Building Material Co., Ltd

Office Address: Luohu District, Shenzhen Baoan Road 3-15 South China cloth market and the second floor of the heart cloth

Factory Address: Address: Yunfu City,China Guangdong Province, Yuncheng District, the town of Furong Furong Development Zone

【网易自营】好吃到爆!鲜香弹滑加热即食,经典13香/麻辣小龙虾仅75元3斤>>

【网易自营】好吃到爆!鲜香弹滑加热即食,经典13香/麻辣小龙虾仅75元3斤>>