[PatternFly] Angular PatternFly Community Meeting and Survey Results

Colleen Hart chart at redhat.com
Fri Sep 1 12:45:33 UTC 2017

Hi All!

We had an Angular PatternFly community meeting on Thursday, August 17. We
provided a survey to the community to better understand our consumers'
needs and future plans with Angular. Results from the survey have been
compiled and are attached for those interested!

If you were unable to attend the community meeting, you can also access the
recording and slides on the PatternFly community page
<http://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/>.

Thanks to everyone who attended and we are looking forward to our next
meeting!

Colleen Hart
User Experience Design
Red Hat, Inc.