[PatternFly] Date Range?

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 13:40:51 UTC 2017

Hi Stan,

Can you say a bit more about your use case? I think what this is saying is
that the current Datepicker control does not support selecting a date range
as a single interaction (although we have looked at other solutions that
may offer this). But if you are just looking to set a date range by setting
>From and To values separately, I don't see any reason this wouldn't work.

Does that help?

Regards,

Matt

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Stan Silvert <ssilvert at redhat.com> wrote:

> Re: http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/forms-and-controls
> /datepicker/
>
> On the doc for the Datepicker control, it says, "This pattern should NOT
> be used when selecting a date range"
>
> I need to let my user select a date range.  What do the PatternFly gurus
> suggest I use?
>
> Stan

Matt Carrano
Sr. Interaction Designer