[PatternFly] PatternFly Next browser support?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 18:18:47 UTC 2018

I assume you are talking about UC?  Or are you addressing Opera?

I don't use either at the moment.  I'm just trying to figure out what
developers and QE will need to look at going forward.

It would help a great deal if we can come up with a definitive list for
both mobile and desktop.  I think it's best to do this sooner rather
than later.  We don't want to get to the final release and realize that
we've lost 20% of the mobile market.  Or even 5% if we can help it.

Stan